Senior Consultant, Global Business Capture - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Global Business Capture
The primary objective of the Senior Technical Consultant, (STC) will be to support AVEVA Enterprise Solutions in realising its Information Management and Enterprise Asset Management business growth objectives for Owners & Operators and EPC industry sectors within South East Asia and Australasia, by:
- Planning, creating, developing and delivering standard business case presentations and demonstrations
- Preparing proposals and managing the end-to-end business capture process for standard business case solutions
- Engaging with customers / prospects to understand specific, non-standard business case requirements and devise appropriate solutions
- Creating, developing and delivering presentations and demonstrations covering non-standard business case solutions
- Working with Business Capture Leads to prepare non-standard business case proposals and manage the business capture process
- Planning, creating, organising and executing proof of concept presentations and demonstrations
- Utilising presentation and demonstration skills to ensure maximum penetration and growth of AVEVA solutions within Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), and Plant Owner/Operator (OO) markets in energy, oil and gas, power, and the other markets of interest across the region
- Working directly with client teams to define initial solutions using AVEVA and other technology offerings, ensuring throughout that these solutions are workable and are in-line with AVEVA’s strategic objectives and direction
- Working with AVEVA’s Solution Delivery organisation to ensure a seamless Scope of Work handover to implementation personnel
- Providing support to the wider organisation to grow the targeted Enterprise Solutions line of business
This role is part of a small team where you will work closely with, Business Capture Leads, Regional Sales, Business Development and the Enterprise Solutions Delivery organisation to drive new business. This job requires the ability to work with the client to collaboratively build solutions that will see sustainable growth for AVEVA and deliver high, clearly identifiable and repeatable business value to the client. It is an expectation that travel to clients, partners, prospects, AVEVA offices etc. (including overseas and sometimes at short notice) will be a normal requirement for successfully executing this role.
- To demonstrate the value of AVEVA’s Enterprise Solutions to support revenue growth within the Enterprise Solutions line of business in the region.
- Assist the team in the specification and development and marketing approach to the industries we serve, drawing on industry knowledge, experience, business acumen and market research.
- Assist the Business Capture Leads and Sales and Business Development teams by answering the technical parts of Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and advising on all aspects of proposed solution designs.
- Communicate the value proposition of our solutions to the sales team, targeted customers, prospects, workshops, industry events, and seminars.
- Presentation and demonstration of AVEVA Enterprise Solutions to the sales team, targeted customers, prospects, workshops, industry events, and seminars.
- Document activity and completion of customer visit reports.
Important Working Relationships
In addition to maintaining strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Business Capture Leads, and Business Development teams, the STC will maintain a close working relationship with the Enterprise Solutions Delivery organisation to ensure accurate communication of project requirements and client expectations. The role will require the ability to work with clients and partners at a senior level to further develop AVEVA’s penetration into the targeted EPC and Plant OO’s across a variety of industry sectors.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- You will have experience with IT solutions and the business processes associated with EPC’s and/or Plant OO’s, and likely to have worked for an IT solutions provider, EPC, Plant OO, or technology consultancy.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative to develop customer presentations, pitch, consultancy, etc., from initial customer engagement through hand-over to the implementation team.
- You will be a confident presenter, with a positive and determined approach to supporting new business opportunities, and strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation
- Background in systems and system integration with a good understanding of the applications used across the energy, oil and gas, and power industry sectors is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Asset management (EAM) solutions, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) or Control of Work (CoW) / Integrated Safe Systems of Work (ISSoW) solutions, would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Full applications, including a CV and covering letter should be emailed to email@example.com
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.