AVEVA Pipe Stress Interface™
Add integrated pipe stress analysis to AVEVA PDMS™ or AVEVA Outfitting™
AVEVA Pipe Stress Interface fulfils customers’ needs for an interactive and intuitive method of analysing piping stresses and designing supports. It saves time and effort by automating the two-way flow of information between 3D piping designers and specialist stress analysts.
- Two-way interactive interface between AVEVA PDMS or Outfitting and Coade's CAESAR II, [v4.50 or 5]
- Visualisation of pipeline deflections
- Suggested piping routes can be clash-checked quickly within the 3D model, reducing design iterations
- Pipe supports are transferred from the 3D design to the pipe stress system
- Customisation facilities allow the re-use of existing catalogue data
- User configurable to suit a company's working methods
- Open architecture, to allow future interfaces with other pipe stress systems.
Reduced man-hour costs
- Less time spent validating the design
- Less time spent correcting errors
Reduced schedule time
- Piping stress time savings in excess of 50% are achievable
Improved design quality
- Ease and speed of use encourages optimum design
Quick and easy to adopt
- Savings can be made immediately
- AVEVA Pipe Stress Interface can be used at all piping design stages from initial layout to final detailed design.
- The pipe stress system is selected from pipe branches in AVEVA PDMS or Outfitting.
- Pipe properties such as weights and wall thicknesses may be obtained from within the AVEVA project or from an external source.
- Data is transferred to CAESAR II via an intermediate file. The user can modify the order in which the stress system will be processed.
- Results, such as suggested re-routes, support loads and displacements, may be transferred back to the 3D model for further use.
- Design work, such as clash checking, pipe routing and support design, is completed in AVEVA PDMS or Outfitting.
A selected pipe, ready for analysis in CAESAR II
For more information, download our product literature: