- A tightly integrated set of dedicated marine applications ensures consistency of engineering, design, material management.
- Effective highlighting and management of change allows consistent iterative engineering and design development between hull and outfitting.
- Quick and intelligent copying of ship design data between projects for reuse and standardisation.
- Consolidated catalogues management ensures consistency of material specifications.
- Common management of materials data across Engineering, Design, Procurement and Materials Management means the right material will be in the right place at the right time.
Your Design Phase Challenges
- Disconnected tools for each engineering and design discipline result in time wasted on additional design iterations and rework.
- Differences in the work breakdown structures of design data and production data affect the efficiency of information creation.
- Uncontrolled design changes result in errors in fabrication and production rework.
- Inability to correctly plan ambitious pre-outfitting production strategies.
Your Digital Asset Approach Advantages
- All collaborators access and update one integrated system.
- Change is managed quickly to avoid repeated iterations.
- Achieve zero-clash modelling thanks to laser data directly within the design.
- Start-up faster and reduce rework with streamlined design processes.
- Understand the true conditions of existing assets to make right-first-time engineering choices.
- Ensure compliance with accurate reporting throughout the project.
- Give fast, easy but controlled access to the Digital Asset to project stakeholders everywhere.