- Manage catalogues and specifications across multiple third-party applications and multiple projects.
- Ensure consistency of bulk material naming and descriptions.
- Share and maintain a single source of unique part numbers.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Supply common, validated and consistent information to multiple design systems.
- Significantly reduce man-hours through streamlined part-number and catalogue-entry generation.
- Perform rapid, semi-automatic alignment of part numbers with alternate ‘sets’ such as client codes, greatly reducing manual effort.
- Centrally manage and approve variations to corporate catalogues.
- Enable engineers to globally manage specifications used in the design of a particular project.