The current version of AVEVA Experience™ is aimed at individual users and is not being made available for companies to implement company-wide.
There are a number of prerequisites that you need to be aware of before you register for AVEVA Experience.
These requirements are generally met within home networks but could be more challenging in a corporate environment. There may be other specific requirements depending on the module you are taking; further details are available once you have registered.
- A firm understanding of AVEVA PDMS™ is required, as this is difference training between AVEVA PDMS and AVEVA Everything3D™ (AVEVA E3D™)
- A 3-5Mbs bandwidth dedicated to this connection (7-10Mbs internet network connection recommended to support your other network traffic)
- A normal desktop, laptop or laptop/tablet hybrid machine (incl. 3-click mouse) running on Windows 7+ Operating System
- The videos in the training modules are streamed through Vimeo and therefore you will need to be able to access Vimeo in order to benefit fully from the training
- User must have installation privileges
- Other network requirements
- No support for streaming filtering
- No support for proxy server routing
- Firewall must allow traffic through TCP port 80
- Firewall must allow traffic through UDP ports 9070 to 9097
If you are interested in production licensing of AVEVA Everything3D™ (AVEVA E3D™) and would like to request a sales call or demonstration please get in touch with us.
Request a demo
- AVEVA’s and your responsibilities
- intellectual property
- various disclaimers
You will be required to accept this as part of the registration process.