Contract Administrator, Frankfurt
Finance and Legal
Support sales and management in the commercial contracting process by working closely with AVEVA’s lawyers to review and revise, new and existing standard legal agreements (primarily software license agreements, service and support agreements, and maintenance agreements) with AVEVA’s customers throughout EMEA with focus on DACH. He/She will report to the Commercial Manager for the EMEA Region.
Responsible for overall customer contracting effectiveness and efficiency within EMEA with focus on DACH.
He/She is expected to be well acquainted with AVEVA Corporate Compliance Standards. He/She will administrate customer contracts in the lifecycle of a contractual relationship. He/She will work closely with other departments, including sales, licensing and finance to enable a continuous and constant information flow. Responsibilities include:
• Draft, review of contract proposals, verification of appropriateness/completeness of information, initiation and monitoring of signature process (electronically/physically), storage
• Creation of various contract related documents (amendments, suspensions, terminations etc.)
• Mark up of contract proposals with guidance from the In-house Legal Counsel
• Maintenance/ housekeeping of physical and electronic contract database (including amongst other Microsoft SharePoint folders, Doc sign)
• Overall communication will take place in English (60%) and German (40%)
• Corporate housekeeping: i.e. gathering of trade register excerpts, communication with notaries, etc.
Important Working Relationships:
As part of a service providing department it is important that the Contract Admin fulfills his/her duties with a service oriented, open-minded, communicative and self-confident mindset and easily integrates in international teams with strongly customer-oriented expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• Working experience as Contracts Administrator in an internationally operating industrial company, in a purchase department or in a private lawfirm an advantage
• Fluent in German/English both verbally and in writing;Turkish language is a plus
• Enjoys surveilling accurateness in documents and processes
• Enjoys taking responsibility for documents and processes
• Enjoys improving standards and processes in a young, fast-growing and strongly customer oriented business environment, solution orientation
• Profound skills with Microsoft Office Software
How to Apply:
Full applications, including a CV and covering letter quoting reference number 1194 should be emailed to the following mail [email protected].
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.