Account Manager - Beijing
The primary role of the Account Manager is to deliver revenue objectives by developing business with new accounts and by driving utilization within existing named accounts of the defined territory.
This role is part of a regional sales team where you will work closely with local marketing, business development, product sales managers, applications consultants and the delivery organisation to build and close business within the region.
This post requires the ability to discover new opportunities for AVEVA’s Traditional and non-traditional solutions in the (EPC) market, working with the client to explore the opportunities for investment in AVEVA’s applications, supporting the growth of the business.
It is an expectation that travel to clients, partners, prospects, AVEVA offices etc. (including overseas on occasion) will be a normal requirement of successfully executing this role.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets supporting the regional business.
- Promote sales of AVEVA’s Engineering & Design solutions and Enterprise Solutions portfolios to nominated accounts and new prospects in (EPC) sector.
- Plan and organise all related sales activities starting from prospecting, qualifying, initial contact, arranging solution and commercial presentations, technical demonstrations, quotation, assist in payment collection as well as to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Comply with AVEVA’s price guidelines, licensing policies and other written and verbal communication from the management.
- Produce monthly reports outlining short to long term account strategies including both current and proposed activities, customer visitation, revenue status, and revenue forecast.
- Maintain and develop the customer pipeline in accordance with the pipeline recognition rules, and maintain activity within AVEVA’s CRM solution, and ensure sales documentations to support revenue booking are duly signed.
- Retain existing accounts and expanding applications utilisation, managing relationships at all levels of their business.
- Support management with all market related information and assist with planning and delivery of road shows, seminars, users groups and regional initiatives to grow client awareness of AVEVA's business.
Important Working Relationships:
In addition to maintaining strong working relationships with all regional Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Global Business Development and Consultants, the Account Manager will maintain a close working relationship with the regional Technical Pre & Post Sales organisation to ensure accurate communication of requirements and client expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- You will possess experience (at least 4-8 years) in a sales, account management and/or business development role selling software solutions serving Plant Owner Operators, EPC’s and /or Design consultants.
- You will possess experience (at least 4 years) with IT solutions and the business processes associated with the industries served by AVEVA and likely to have worked for an IT solutions provider, EPC, Plant Owner Operator, or technology consultancy.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work to develop client engagements from lead generation, pitch, consultancy and alignment through, commercial negotiations to sign off and solution delivery.
- You will be skilled and experienced operating at a range of levels from end user to senior decision makers within our target client base, aligning client business needs with our technology solutions.
- Must have excellent understanding of the products and services being offered. Ability to describe the product benefits and any special offers and give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
- You will have sound commercial and analytical skills to help identify market trends and opportunities for your nominated territory, refining business and account plans to exploit such opportunities.
- You will have a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities and then marshalling the resources to pursue and close the business.
- You will have strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation, and have strong English language skills.
- You will be approachable, personable, have a sense of humour and be a strong team player.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.