Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
AVEVA have a current opportunity in Al Khobar for an experienced Account Manager to join our Key Accounts team.
In this role you are responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CxO) executive suite to departmental line managers. You will drive new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new services agreements with prospects and clients, and participates in the subsequent maintenance of client relationships.
You will target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the Software pursuit team in crafting and positioning the deal. To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales. Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all Software offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-service, multi-year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management for each Account Manager.
Additional Account Manager responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the Software strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with Software sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and Software senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of Software focused on the same client.
Skills & Qualifications
- Considerable experience. of complex, solution selling sales experience in an IPS targeted industry
- Past experience in closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
- Knowledge of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
- Experience selling solutions with alliance partners
- Superior prospecting skills
- Capability to understand IPS offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects
- Expert knowledge of the Oil &Gas market in your defined territory
- Strong appreciation and understanding of key current and emerging technologies, third party solutions and packaged software applications of importance to the global markets.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics. An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus
- Fluency in Arabic and English essential
How to Apply:
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.