Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
We are looking for an Account Manager for software solutions with focus on the chemical industry in Germany and Austria.
This role is home based, ideally located nearby one of our more than 40 offices in Germany, for example in Berlin, Hamburg, Regensburg, Seligenstadt, Ratingen (near Dusseldorf), Leinfelden-Echterdingen (near Stuttgart) or Garching (near Munich).
- Acquiring of larger opportunities in new and existing customers while working closely with other sales teams within the organisation and create a long-term relationship with customers within Germany & Austria
- Analyse market data to identify trends / opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations
- Provide/support monthly sales reports on leads
- Achievement of the planned orders
- Create a network between sales and EMEA Business Development for getting more effective in selling large projects / opportunities and share best practice and information with HQ and the other EMEA Software Sales Units
- Doing internal and external events to grow the business short- and mid-term
- This position reports to the Sales Leader Verticals
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree as industrial engineer or comparable
- 5+ years solid and proven track record of rapidly positioning, developing and growing large, multi-site enterprise software and services deals
- Strong professional sales experience in complex, solution selling
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain customer relationships at C-Level
- Understanding of Industry 4.0, IIoT, Cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Strong skills in contract negotiations and contract closing
- Business fluency in English and German
- stablished relationships within targeted industry (chemical) an advantage
- Willingness to travel on business (60% in Germany and Austria)
How to Apply:
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.