Application Consultant - ERM - Aalborg
Location : Aalborg, Denmark
Contract Type : Full Time Permanent
About our Opportunity :
Application Consultant - Aalborg
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The AVEVA ERM team (Enterprise Resource Management) in Aalborg have an immediate opportunity for an Application Consultant with EPC/Plant knowledge.
The AVEVA ERM team is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England. The team develop and implement AVEVA ERM to manage major projects aimed for the Plant, EPC’s and Shipbuilding industry globally.
The Application Consultant will be responsible for working as part of a team that delivers and supports software implementations, which meet with our customer’s requirements end to end from engineering to site control. The Application Consultant is engaged in the implementation from contract signing, to the final delivery and customer hand over of the AVEVA ERM product.
This role is part of a team, which supports our customers worldwide. The position requires the ability to work closely with the customer to collaboratively implement AVEVA ERM. The ability and willingness to travel is a pre-requisite. It is important to be able to work closely with the customer on several levels from middle management to end user groups.
• Consult with customers highlighting best practice for applying AVEVA ERM and business processes related to the product
• Carry out service engagements with customers, including the implementation of standard and customised solutions, training, requirements gathering & analysis, solution definition and software customisation
• Provide product usage support to customers
• Assist Sales and Business Development with demonstrations, answering RFIs, and other pre-sales activities
• Provide domain input to product development, including requirements, technical reviews and testing
Skills & Experience Required
• Professional experience in the EPC/Plant industry
• Experience in tool implementations supporting the business process
• Knowledge around the EPC/Plant processes from Engineering to Site control
• Fluent in English (written & spoken)
• Team player with good communication skills
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.