Business Development Manager
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
As Business Development Manager for APM in the Middle East, you'll be responsible for generating sales revenue within the APM vertical by utilizing an established client base whilst at the same time growing the customer share across the Middle East.
- To generate sales revenue to meet and exceed established sales goals in AVEVA Asset Performance Management (APM) software products and services
- To develop and grow the business opportunities within MEA and the major account base through his/her own efforts and those of associated pre-sales resources and product specialists
- Through the use of direct sales techniques and meeting with assigned end-users, develop the relationships at various levels within a given account, setting up product demonstrations and closing sales to meet the revenue goals
- Act as primary contact with specified accounts by:
- Acting as liaison for all communications to and from the account; determining the sales strategy and follow-on and negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
- Participatin in sales events such as: Roadshows, territory product demonstration seminars, user specific technical demonstrations, etc.
- Developing new and adopt approved sales strategies. Establish sales win plans for assigned account base.
- Prepare and submit regular sales reports on various aspects of his/her sales activities in the territory assigned to include such things as: forecasts, comparative sales data, etc.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate level education preferably in an Engineering related discipline
- Proven sales experience within Oil and Gas and Utilities industries
- Strong reliability and APM domain knowledge
- Experienced in structured sales to large and complex organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Arabic and French would be a preference
How to Apply:
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.