Cloud Visualization QA Lead
You will provide hands-on technical and project leadership, mentoring and consulting to a team of software QA Engineers working on a next generation Cloud HMI/SCADA program. This includes design of test cases, definition of statement of work, and periodic reviews of deliverables from offshore development partners. You will take ownership of the QA process by employing the Define, Design, Drive and Validate approach in the development of test cases, test automation, and security validation for HMI/SCADA on Microsoft Windows and Azure platforms. Provide expertise in the review and validation of all software test deliverables raging from requirements documentation, high level/detailed design, system architecture, use cases, unit test designs, and test automation designs. Work with cross-functional product development teams (product development, product management, program management, and system QA) to define, refine and execute software development to ensure delivery of high quality product components.
This job might be for you if:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience with QA processes, test verification and validation.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Automating QA Process including UI validation, backend, and HTML5 pages.
- Expertise in Microsoft Test Manager, Test Lab and vNext builds on TFS.
- Experience with being a scrum master and the agile methodology.
- Over 5 years of experience with design and development of high quality software and services in a scalable, concurrent, and multi-threaded environment.
- Well versed with software lifecycle processes, development best practices, including prevalent agile development methodologies. Experience with unit testing and mocking, static code analysis, and profiling tools. Experience working with test resources in a managed services model.
- Programming C# for test automation, nUnit, or xUnit.
- Web Application Programming in Java, JQuery, or HTML5. Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Test Manager, and Lab Management.
- Experience supporting IoT product.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.