Predictive Analytics Product Marketing Manager
What do you get to do in this position?
As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for positioning our Predictive Asset Analytics products in the right way to the right people, telling the world (and company) our story. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for the predictive analytics products and the customer value they deliver. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for product launches. We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. A successful candidate will have a background in predictive analytics solutions.
United States of America
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our predictive analytics management products and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Use SEO strategies and tactics including the use of keywords to drive organic traffic to our digital content and creating inbound links, as well as monitoring how to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Speak and present both internally and externally (customers, prospects, analysts, press/media, etc.) to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Develop 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, industry marketing, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing their time and effort. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
This job might be for you if:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain experience in the industrial predictive analytics management space.
- 3-5 years past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to conceptualize website pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience with SEO/SEM strategies and best practices.
- Past experience building audiences online.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product and its benefits to life.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Aveva to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.