Product Sales Manager - Shanghai
Enterprise Resource Management
Our Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) solution suite enables efficient project management of a complex asset within capital-intensive engineering industries, with integrated resource awareness at every stage of procurement and construction.
AVEVA ERM gives you complete control over your project from beginning to decommissioning. Our software can be configured to your needs, integrated with your existing systems and other AVEVA applications, and can either be used on individual project steps or, for maximum business benefit, fully integrated in your process for efficiency throughout.
COMPLETE CONTRACT CONTROL
... for projects in Asset Intensive industries. Meeting the needs of asset intensive industries; to protect capital investment, drive performance and improve profitability.
AVEVA's laser scanning solutions
are powered by LFM technology, and their unique vision for the future of laser scanning, the Trusted Living Pointcloud. Typically, laser scan data has been used for asset modifications on a project-by-project basis. This data, despite the cost to capture it, and the fact that it is a rich source of asset visualisation, is then ‘thrown away’. The vision of the Trusted Living Pointcloud is to actually supplement and refresh this data with a continuous capture approach, allowing asset owners and operators to efficiently track asset changes in the 3D world.
Such is the potential for our customers to benefit from adopting a Trusted Living Pointcloud, that this methodology, which is based on unique LFM technology, is now considered a product development vision. Discover more about Trusted Living Pointcloud.
- Our Business Solutions are used predominantly by multinational companies driving efficiency, risk avoidance, governance and cost control throughout their and suppliers value chain.
- The Product Sales executive role has a dual function:
- Supports Account Managers to enhance and expand the foodprint of our Business Solution portfolio at key multinational clients throughout the respective region or globally. Strengthen existing relationships within this account base and expands relationships in order to grow Aveva’s various revenue potentials.
- Develop and close new business opportunities for the Business Solution team within your allocated industry sectors.
- Within your accounts your objectives are to generate and develop new sales opportunities. By providing excellent strategic Business Solution Sales activities across your client base you will create opportunities to increase existing revenue and mitigate the threat from other competitors.
- You will also be responsible for growing your customer portfolio through new client acquisition and cross-sale into existing Aveva accounts that do not currently buy Business Solution products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will have commercial responsibility for growing Business Solution Sales at one or more vertical industry sectors (eg. EPC, Marine, OO sector). This will mean total accountability for up-sells, cross-sell, new business within that territory or within allocated accounts.
- You will be expected to achieve a revenue target as part of the Regional team and the Business Solution Sales team. This will be composed of different fee types all leading to new business quota (sales to new logos or cross-sell into existing accounts).
- You will be supported by various internal resources from other departments such a Marketing, Product Management, PR, Lead Generation, Consulting, Research & Analysis and Sales Operations. You will need to coordinate these resources effectively to support and strengthen your sales initiatives.
- You will feel comfortable interacting with very senior executives and to be able to effectively demonstrate and position the full range of Aveva Business solutions, and articulate the value propositions convincingly to this audience.
- You will enjoy networking at industry events and be able to quickly develop relationships.
- You will need to work in conjunction with other Aveva sales teams to coordinate cross-sales efforts and leverage existing customer relationships.
- You will be able to create a comprehensive territory strategy which incorporates marketing campaigns, events, account planning, customer segmentation and structured sales activities.
- You will show a deep understanding of your business, delivering a highly accurate sales forecast via CRM and providing detailed reports and feedback to management where required.
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent.
- Fluent Business level English language skills – ESSENTIAL, any other is an advantage
- At least 5 years of effective sales performance. This should include proven experience of working in a strategic account management role or a complex business development role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential
- An understanding of information sales would be useful.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.