SI and OEM Program Manager
What do you get to do in this position?
This role is responsible for the optimizing and managing the implementation of SI and OEM Programs for our Channel business through development, standardization and execution of best practices across all regions globally. Responsibilities include ensuring that there is a well-defined global SI and OEM program and support the implementation of this program within the region. This role will be responsible for the process measurement and feedback systems, the process documentation, and the training of the process within the global channel organization. This role will provide feedback on the process and its performance to the Director of Partner Contracts and Programs. This role will track results and conduct analysis to determine and recommend most effective channel and sales programs. This role will be tasked with maximizing the impact of marketing dollars spent on channel and sales programs to ensure highest ROI with respect to SIs and OEMs, and will work with the global channel marketing lead to coordinate. This person will work closely with the regional channel Sales, Marketing, Training, and Support teams in the implementation and evolution of a global SI and OEM program.
Flexible, AVEVA office convenient preferred. Alternatively close access to major airport.
20% • Refine and Own existing SI and OEM programs, with a focus on continuous, measurable improvement in business done with SI and OEM partners. Coordinating these programs as necessary with Schneider Electric regional programs to ensure simple, consistent experience for SI and OEM partners.
20% • Have ownership for the definition and successful execution of the day to day operations of the program - including on boarding new partners, renewing existing partners and off boarding partners that are no longer a good fit.
20% • Proactively work with product management, support, and other departments as necessary to ensure the continuation of the certified developer program. This includes ensuring test are available as well as maintaining the database of certified developers.
20% • Implement, continuously monitor, track and report channel and sales program KPIs. Monitor regional adherence to the process. Report process health, performance and effectiveness. Assist in defining performance objectives within globally.
20% • Act as the SME on all systems and processes related to SI and OEM programs. Including but not limited to those areas of these applications that are related: SalesForce (CRM), Channel Insight, Partner Pages, Partner On-line Community, Partner Marketing Portal and varies other databases. This person will be responsible for training and troubleshooting issues in region on these systems.
- Take a leadership role in the PRM project.
- Ensure that a clear and compelling portfolio of sales tools and training plans/programs are made available to our channel partners in order to facilitate the acquisition and retention of SI and OEM partners.
- Define and support SI and OEM sales enablement as part of the program - helping SIs and OEMs properly position our offers for additional product and service revenue for AVEVA and our SIs and OEMs.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience with required education.
- 5 - 9 years of related experience without required education.
- High degree of proficiency in PC applications, especially all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with databases, Microsoft Excel and analysis tools. Ability to create and run queries, create and generate reports.
- Experience working with PRM and LSM systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation).
- The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, be a team player and have the ability to succeed in cross-functional team environment.
- The candidate must display a strong focus on achieving results and exceeding goals and objectives, and be self-motivated and results driven.
- Must be a detail-oriented with strong prioritization and decision-making skills in a tight-deadline environment.
- Must be flexible and able to handle changes in priorities.
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to process data into actionable results.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Aveva to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.