Senior Application Consultant - Denmark
Location : Aalborg, Denmark
Contract Type : Full Time Permanent
About our Opportunity :
Senior Application Consultant AVEVA ERM - Denmark
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, our solutions turn opportunities into business value. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. We use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The AVEVA ERM Application Consultant is responsible for working as part of a team that delivers and supports software implementations, which meet our customer’s requirements for AVEVA ERM. The application consultant is engaged in the implementation from contract signing, to the final delivery and customer hand over of the AVEVA ERM product. Familiarity with Marine and/or Plant EPC business is highly desirable.
This particular role is part of a team, which supports our implementations and customers worldwide. The position requires the ability to work closely with the customer and project management to collaboratively implement AVEVA ERM. The ability and willingness to travel is a requirement.
• Consult customer in best practises for applying AVEVA ERM and business processes related to the product
• Carry out service engagements with customers, including the implementation of standard and customised solutions, training, requirements gathering & analysis, solution definition and software customisation
• Provide product usage support to customers
• Assist Sales and Business Development with demonstrations, answering RFIs, and other pre-sales activities
• Provide domain input to product development, including requirements, technical reviews and testing
Important Working Relationships
It is important to be able to work closely with the customer on several levels from middle management to end user groups. Implementations are supported by distributed development teams and local offices. Close co-operation with these resources is a major requirement for this position. Communication language is English.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• Minimum 4 years professional experience in our industry
• Experience in ERP implementations
• Supply Chain Material knowledge
• Fluent in English (written & spoken)
• Team player with good communication skills
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.