Senior Solution Consultant
We now have a vacancy for an Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) Senior Solution Consultant in our Kuala Lumpur office. Please find the job description for the role below:
Job Title: Senior Solution Consultant
Job Level: 5
Reports to: Team Lead, ERM Plant
Departments: Global Services, Professional Services
The AVEVA ERM Senior Solution Consultant is responsible for working as part of a team that delivers and supports software implementations, which meet our customer’s requirements for AVEVA ERM. The application consultant is engaged in the implementation from contract signing, to the final delivery and customer hand over of the AVEVA ERM product. Familiarity Plant EPC business is highly desirable.
This particular role is part of a team, which supports our implementations and customers primarily in Asia Pacific but will also be supporting projects worldwide. The position requires the ability to work closely with the customer and project management to collaboratively implement AVEVA ERM. The Senior Consultant will act as a technical lead in service engagements, taking a high level of personal responsibility for achieving a successful engagement but also directing development staff where appropriate. Regular travel is expected, as customers and prospects will be in global locations. Consultancy and pre-sales will be predominantly with an evolving new product, but will also involve existing products already in the market.
- Consult customer in best practices for applying AVEVA ERM and business processes related to the product
- Carry out service engagements with customers, including the implementation of standard and customised solutions, training, requirements gathering & analysis, solution definition and software customization
- Provide product usage support to customers
- Assist Sales and Business Development with demonstrations, answering RFIs, and other pre-sales activities
- Provide domain input to product development, including requirements, technical reviews and testing
Important Working Relationships
- The Senior Consultant must be able to work closely with the customer on several levels from middle management to end user groups. Implementations are supported by distributed development teams and local offices. Close co-operation with these resources is a major requirement for this position. Communication language is English
- The Senior Consultant must develop and maintain strong and healthy working relationships with the ERM team, including development and consultants in the UK but also other ERM locations, and AVEVA sales and consultants worldwide.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level either in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in ERM functional areas in industry domains
- Experience in an engineering company in a role involving Piping Specifications and materials management
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to produce technical specifications and training material
- Ability to communicate well with customers, managers and AVEVA staff in the UK, and worldwide
- Experience with Material Management Systems
- Experience in ERP implementations
- Supply Chain Material knowledge
- Prior hands-on experience with ERM is preferred
- Business analysis, using formal analysis techniques is preferred
- Involvement in software development, including complex enterprise applications is preferred
- Prior software customization experience is preferred
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
How to Apply:
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.