Technical Sales Consultant - APC/Optimisation - Middle East
Contract Type : Full Time Permanent
About our Opportunity :
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
This position can be based at any of our office locations in the Middle East. However, Saudi Arabia would be the preferred location.
As a member of the AVEVA Pre-Sales Team in the Middle East, you'll be responsible for providing critical product, technical and industry knowledge to help support, generate and develop new sales opportunities. With in-depth knowledge of the application and value delivered by the APC and Optimization product portfolio, you will deliver value for our customers, secure revenue growth, and grow AVEVA customer trust.
• Become trusted partner for customers technical needs in APC and Optimization.
• Conduct Product overview sessions for Partners and Customers.
• Support customer queries on product selection and other techno-commercial issues.
• Proactive planning for expected projects in collaboration with Sales.
• Build customer and business plans to create opportunities and improve product sales.
• Analyse the RFQ from Customers and prepare optimum solution proposals.
• Prepare compliance statements and schematics, where needed.
• Support Sales team for all influencing and specification of requirements.
• Manage and progress jobs assigned for timely completion and high-quality service.
• Generate prices for products and services as per the guidelines and procedures.
• Drive techno-commercial discussions with Customer along with sales for finalising the contract.
• Communicate with Factory and Business teams for Product and Price information.
• Contact vendors outside AVEVA for non-standard components.
• Be an active member of the Pre-Sales team for mutual support and coaching within the team.
• Ensure customer directed product improvement with feedback to product development teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• University degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
• 5 years’ experience across AVEVA Optimization and APC products, or similar.
• Strong APC and Optimization experience and knowledge.
• Strong IT skills with deep software and hardware knowledge.
• Self-motivated, team player with good time management, verbal and written communication skills, highly adaptive and flexible.
• Knowledge of DCS, Historian, Data Reconciliation, Emissions Monitoring, Energy Management systems would be beneficial.
• Middle-East Experience would be advantageous.
• Fluency in English, Arabic would be advantageous.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.