Working in AVEVA
Could you be part of the AVEVA story?
AVEVA's success is due entirely to the high quality of its employees, so we know our future success will depend on finding and developing talented young professionals. Every year, we look for the very best new graduates to join us across a number of locations in the UK and across the globe.
Our Graduate Programme
AVEVA is the place where talented graduates come to build their careers. We’ll enable you to transfer your passion into software development, services or business excellence through our structured two-year development journey, while you simultaneously take on real and interesting work that will both challenge and inspire you.
We mainly recruit software developers but occasionally we need graduates in other fields such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Communications and HR.
- 12- to 24-month programme
- Rotations between departments
- Personal development – endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Product & Technical training
- Team building activities, including an Outward Bound week
- Individual Mentoring
- Graduate Network
- Opportunities to work in other countries
What Are We Looking For?
- We’re looking for bright, passionate people with a passion for collaboration and problem solving to help us succeed in business.
- A degree in a field such as: Computer Science or Mathematics – Physics – Process Engineering – Finance or Software Engineering – Chemical Engineering – Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering.
We offer graduate programmes across many global locations – details of the specific programmes can be provided on request.
Our Recruitment Process
The step-by-step guide
If your first interview goes well, we’ll invite you to a selection day, onsite interview or a final video interview.
- It all starts when you apply by emailing your resumé and covering letter to [email protected] quoting 'AVEVA Graduates Careers' in the subject field.
- We’ll review your application and if you meet our criteria, we’ll invite you for a telephone or video interview.
- If your first interview goes well, we’ll invite you to a selection day.
- The final step in the process is the job offer. If you accept, you’ll get started with our comprehensive induction process.