Protect Intellectual Property in your Automation Layer
MDT AutoSave Automation Change Management software empowers users to reduce errors and downtime, increase productivity, protect users and assets, and identify specific modifications.
- Make a program change you wish you had not? AutoSave enables you to “undo” the change and restore program data within seconds.
- Lose the only copy of the device program? AutoSave ensures that if a program is lost due to device failure, power loss, etc., a current copy of the program can be automatically retrieved so plant operations can be restored quickly and correctly.
- Not sure if the program running is the right one? AutoSave can validate the program running in the processor matches the reference program you designate. This enables you to detect and identify changes that may have been unknown or unauthorized, thereby protecting your process, people, and equipment.
Comprehensive Change Control for AVEVA Products
AutoSave interacts directly with AVEVA Edge, AVEVA InTouch and AVEVA Plant SCADA software to provide:
- Version control
- Program backup
- Change detection
- Historical record of changes
- Common central repository
- Secured user access
- Program comparison
AVEVA Technology Partner
With a long relationship of over 20 years working with AVEVA, our product portfolio includes the only AVEVA-Endorsed product for change management in AVEVA System Platform and support for AVEVA InTouch HMI, AVEVA Edge and AVEVA Plant SCADA.
View Device Change Data Anytime, Anywhere
With the MDT AutoSave Portal, a decision support dashboard, users can view all AutoSave activity in the plant including program activity, success or failure of device program compare results, program comparison details, and much more.
This vital plant information is accessed from a single web interface that can run on workstations, laptops, and mobile devices. In bringing together the data generated by AutoSave change management activity, within a single web tool, manufacturing and utility plants can easily identify issues that could impact plant performance and safety.
As the first to market with an automation device change management software solution over 30 years ago, MDT Software remains the industry leader. MDT is an AVEVA Technology Partner providing version control, disaster recovery and change management around AVEVA applications (System Platform and InTouch) as well an endless array of factory floor devices and applications.
Change management for AVEVA Edge, AVEVA InTouch HMI, and AVEVA Plant SCADA projects enabling users to compare project versions, “undo” changes, and view historical data.
Microsoft SQL Server
Windows Operating System
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
AutoSave for AVEVA Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for AVEVA
Formerly Known As InTouch Edge HMI
The rich feature set enables users to create intuitive, secure, and highly maintainable HMI /SCADA applications for any industry. AVEVA Edge HMI is ideal for OEMs, Machine Builders, Value Added Resellers, Discrete HMI/SCADA, or Process HMI/SCADA.
AVEVA Plant SCADA
Formerly Known As Citect SCADA
A reliable, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers.