Identify. Investigate. Improve.
- Anomalies detected by AVEVA Insight are presented in a tabular view within OMI, with simple yet powerful sorting, filtering, and searching capabilities to help your operators find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Details for each anomaly are displayed in a fold-out side panel showing the asset, a summary of the anomaly, and a chart highlighting when the anomaly occurred which can be opened full-screen for a more in-depth diagnosis.
- Anomalies can be classified as either useful or not useful, which is used to help improve the Artificial Intelligence algorithms, so you see more of what’s valuable and less of what isn’t.
Follow OMI Context
- Newsfeed allows operators to identify potential anomalies in their data as they occur, providing an integrated tabular-view of all system anomalies that can be quickly filtered for simple review in conjunction with other system information.
- OMI to Newsfeed App: Under the right conditions, changes in OMI context will apply filtering within the Newsfeed App such that only stories that match the current OMI asset context are shown.
- Newsfeed App to OMI: Drives the current OMI context when a News Story (anomaly) is selected in the Details view, effecting the active context of other OMI Apps in the same layout.
Your At-a-glance Health Check
- In addition to the tabular Details view, Newsfeed OMI App also includes a Summary view, providing you a heads-up display of how many anomalies have been detected across the entire system.
- These are also automatically grouped into read and unread, so you know how many are waiting for your review.
- The Summary view provides direct filtered navigation into the Details view, making it quick and easy to show just the unread anomalies.
Retrieve data from a cloud-based instance of Insight and show the collected records within a running ViewApp
AVEVA System Platform 2017 Update 3 Service Pack 1
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
AVEVA™ NET DataViewer OMI App
View selected tag details and tag attributes available in AVEVA NET within InTouch OMI
AVEVA™ NET DocumentViewer OMI App
View and open 2D documents of a selected tag that are available in AVEVA NET within InTouch OMI.
AVEVA™ Batch Management View OMI App
Integrate Batch Management into your InTouch OMI view for complete oversight of your process and the status of the live executing batch.
AVEVA™ Content Presenter OMI App
Expand any OMI application with this highly configurable dynamic content provider - build compelling, dynamic dashboards, customized responsive menu systems, or create context-driven KPI Dashboards.
View a current asset’s PLC control logic with real-time logic animation.
AVEVA™ Historical Trend OMI App
Provides an out of the box set of capabilities for rich run-time and historical trending within your InTouch OMI screens. Little effort to implement and configure and built as a native application for InTouch OMI.
APEX Expertise Services
Enabling manufacturers to deliver on their brand promise. Working collaboratively to understand the culture. Bringing best fit solutions to the table. Our team is ready.
AutoSave for System Platform Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for System Platform
Autoware s.r.l Expertise Services
Expert advice from the early stages of the project to define objectives and areas of intervention and choose the most appropriate solutions to the client’s needs.
Evans Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
Code-Free Custom Drivers for AVEVA
Connect scanners, printers, scales, sensors and more for easier digital transformations with AVEVA systems.