Follow Current Context
- Users can navigate PLC logic in the App to identify problem areas, investigate abnormal behavior, diagnose fault conditions, and identify interlocks that would otherwise require access to the PLC programming software.
- Handles multiple programs simultaneously
- Provision for an Asset naming map to translate names in the Application Server namespace to tag names in each PLC if the names are different
- An asset mapping file contains a list of ArchestrA assets that represent physical objects like a pump or a valve in your production environment that are monitored and managed by a running ViewApp.
- For example, you have an ArchestrA asset Pump001 and your PLC environment contains multiple controllers with the tag PMP001 - You can add a map for Pump001 that searches controller PLC01 for the tag PMP001.
Default or Custom Translation File Options
- A translation file is an XML formatted file associated with the Rockwell Automation RSLogix 5000 ladder logic programming package.
- The PLCViewerApp includes a default XML translation file that specifies the parameters that appear on a function block for RSLogix v30.
- Use the default translation file or add a translation file that has been imported.
Expand and Explore with Flyover Help
- Scroll around and explore the code as required
- An optional tree view will visualize the entire PLC namespace and allow the user to explore further.
- The PLCViewerApp includes a system of Flyover Help, which is shown by hovering your mouse directly over a function block to show the asset identifier associated with the block.
- The Flyover Help can also show embedded Rockwell Compute expressions by hovering the mouse over a compute block title.
The PLCViewerApp provides a view within a layout pane to easily identify the current control states of a PLC while an InTouch OMI ViewApp is running.
AVEVA System Platform 2017 Update 3 Service Pack 1
AVEVA System Platform 2017 Update 3 Service Pack 1 Patch 01
AVEVA System Platform 2020
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA™ Insight Newsfeed OMI App
Bring the value of AVEVA Insight’s artificial intelligence newsfeed engine into the control room. Automatically detect anomalies in your data and present this in a context-aware view for your operations team.
AVEVA™ Scheduler OMI App
Automate scheduling process parameters and configure operational schedules for a supported subsystem such as the Street Lighting System of an Integrated Building Management System.
AVEVA™ File Viewer OMI App
With these four OMI Apps you will bring documents, images, and spreadsheets to your InTouch OMI screens that will automatically change as the user navigates to different assets
GISIZE - GEOSpatial OMI App
A native application for InTouch OMI to integrate GISIZE GEOSPATIAL software in an easy and fast way.
AVEVA™ ScreenCaptureAndPrint OMI App
Capture and print of a single or multi-monitor screen connected to AVEVA's System Platform.
AutoSave for InTouch Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for InTouch
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Evans Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
SCADA Health Audit
A dashboard, list, and formal write-up documenting the state of your SCADA system. SCADA reliability affects production.