- Alarm and event data is easily accessible in near real-time using the AVEVA Datapump technology.
- Record fields are imported, but can also provide calculated fields for matching alarms to acknowledgments or determining console assignments for each alarm for simplified reporting.
- Templates are available to create alarm types not directly shown in the alarm message.
- Provide statistics for disabled points (inhibited, manual, and offscan) and alarms.
Easy Access to Hundreds of Alarm Attributes
- Read and populate LogMate’s Alarm Knowledge Base (master alarm database) from native list files from any version of OASyS or Enterprise SCADA.
- Alarm Attributes can be included as additional information or queries in the alarm and event data.
A solution for Process Control teams involved in the Alarm Management Lifecycle to comply with ISA 18.2, IEC 62682, API 1167, PHMSA CRM. Target applications are Alarm Historian and Alarm Notification, Alarm System Design, Rationalization, Management of Change, Bad Actor Resolution, Sequence of Events, and Upset Visualization.
TiPS was started in 1988 as a process controls consulting firm. On a customer engagement, we developed a software replacement for logging printers. Repeat sales encouraged us to turn it into a real product. LogMate® was released in 1990 as a logging printer alternative, effectively the first ever commercial alarm management software package. A lot has changed in alarm management since, and TiPS has evolved our products and services to continue to provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
WIN-911 for Manufacturing
With a remote notifications solution, oil and gas technicians receive equipment and process alarms on their phones, ensuring faster break-fix times and fewer unplanned shutdowns.
ProcessVue - Alarm Management Software
The vendor neutral Alarm Management solution for your entire plant. Improve plant and operator efficiency.
AVEVA Pipeline Integrity Monitor – midstream oil and gas pipeline leak detection
Protect the environment and your reputation with fast, reliable leak detection that helps you meet regulatory requirements.
TOP Server Oil & Gas Solutions
Communications server with comprehensive collection of drivers/plug-ins commonly used for the Oil & Gas Industry. Enables connectivity to a wide variety of devices for managing, monitoring, and controlling critical upstream, midstream and downstream sites.