A Platform for Monitoring and Analysis
- Utilize alarm and event analyses to accomplish greater insight into the overall performance of a controlled process.
- Collect auxiliary alarm information in the form of note entries from operators in predetermined or freeform entry forms.
- Perform alarm analyses related to ISA 18.2 and develop trends by analyzing alarms, events, and operator actions.
- Review operator response times and build shift change reports.
- Preserve historical alarm activity for future review and incident investigation.
Integrated Master Alarm Database and Management of Change
- Combine tags and configured alarm data with collected alarm and event data.
- Perform automated or manual import of the alarm configuration through the Galaxy Repository Access toolkit.
- Execute bulk updates to alarm configuration through highly customizable settings.
- Exclude tags with no configured alarms and inhibited points from being imported during alarm configuration updates.
- Identify alarm configuration fields to be included in or excluded from imports, and classify which fields are required for MOC process.
A solution for Process Control teams involved in the Alarm Management Lifecycle to comply with ISA 18.2/IEC 62682. Target applications are Alarm Historian and Alarm Notification, Alarm System Design, Rationalization, Management of Change, Bad Actor Resolution, Sequence of Events, and Upset Visualization.
TiPS was started in 1988 as a process controls consulting firm. On a customer engagement, we developed a software replacement for logging printers. Repeat sales encouraged us to turn it into a real product. LogMate® was released in 1990 as a logging printer alternative, effectively the first ever commercial alarm management software package. A lot has changed in alarm management since, and TiPS has evolved our products and services to continue to provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
The most widely used alarm notification platform in industry and IIoT.
AVEVA Enterprise SCADA
Formerly Known As OASyS
The most trusted Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software for enterprise oil and gas pipeline and gas distribution operations worldwide.