Imagine a Future Where Every Component is Integrated
Citect SCADA provides intuitive configuration tools and powerful engineering features to help you consolidate and streamline control from an increasing array of input. With robust visualization capabilities, you get a holistic view of operations, empowering you to not only optimize the now, but also look to the future in the design and acceleration of your Digital Transformation journeys.
Agility, Scalability and Engineering Simplicity
Discover how our reliable, flexible and high performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software has been helping industrial process customers around the world, for more than 35 years.
Simplifying and Accelerating Digital Transformation
With streamlined functionalities and connectivity to complementary hardware and software offerings, Citect SCADA delivers on the promise of a powerful intuitive real-time monitoring solution.
As a result, customers can take back control of their operations and harness the value of their process data, with the bandwidth to focus on accelerating their digital transformation journeys.
Find Out What’s New in Citect SCADA
Discover more about some of the latest enhancements within Citect SCADA including improved visualisation, integration and mobility capabilities - and learn how we are helping to empower operators to harness their process data, increase engineering efficiencies and simplify their digital transformations
How Does Citect SCADA Empower Organizations?
Citect SCADA boasts a host of features that empower operators to harness an increasing array of data sets, with a context-aware consolidated view of operations and enhanced visualization capabilities making them more efficient than ever before.
Optimizing Production Efficiency
- A dedicated out-of-the-box Situational Awareness Workspace that provides flexible, consistent, rich context for operators, as well as a new way to build context-aware SCADA visualization.
- Equipment-driven interface provides operators with real-time, holistic situational context to help improve efficiency and facilitate timely corrective action.
- Seamlessly integrated Alarming, Trending, Interlocks and Control data together in a single interface, across multiple monitors without the need for coding.
- All helping to minimize visual distractions for operators, enabling timely decision making and helping to mitigate risk and operational downtime.
Engineering Cost Reductions
- A wide selection of configurable symbols that follow industry best practices for Situational Awareness / Abnormal Situation Management.
- Out-of-the-box symbol library significantly reduces time building graphics while giving the flexibility to customize objects to suit your unique needs.
- Improvements in graphics system and new workspace concept substantially reduces time building complex layouts.
- Pinned windows, named animations, animated polyline vertices to help simplify the engineering experience.
Increasing Operator Awareness
- In-built navigation zone within Workspace providing an instant visual alarm summary, with immediate focus to abnormal situations, showing the highest priority alarm for a piece of equipment.
- Alarm indicators to quickly draw operators' attention and help locate the source of anomalies and associated severity.
- Alarm Shelving allowing you to temporarily silence alarms for a specific duration or until a specified time, with the ability to re-shelve as needed.
- Define up to 8 Cause(s), Response(s), and Consequence(s) for your alarms to give your operators the information they need to deal with abnormal situations.
How Can I Benefit from Citect SCADA?
Significantly reduced engineering time - with context-aware workspace, and an out-of-the-box library of symbols, faceplates, navigation, alarming tools, and more.
Reduced operator distraction and increase awareness - by drawing their attention to the areas that need their focus.
Increased operational productivity and real-time decision making - with integrated Alarm Cause, Consequence & Response information that’s easily accessible.
Discover the Latest News and Resources
Check out the latest news, blogs, events, webinars, and success stories.
- Blog Post
Oct 31, 2019
Ampla Operations Management | What’s new with the 2018R2 release
Jul 25, 2019
Edge HMI Webinar Series: Driver Configuration Tools
Aug 15, 2019
Edge HMI Webinar Series: Graphic Visualization & Animation
Jan 30, 2020
Edge HMI Webinar Series: Recipe Management
Feb 27, 2019
Edge to Enterprise: Discover the benefits of IIoT and Cloud
- Blog Post
Oct 15, 2019
How to maximize the value of your InTouch HMI with Historian
Aug 19, 2020
Leveraging Reporting Tools in AVEVA Edge
- Blog Post
Feb 16, 2020
MES Powers New Era in Cosmetics Operations