Citect SCADA is now AVEVA Plant SCADA.
We are making it easier to understand our products with new names. Learn more.
Agility, scalability and engineering simplicity for the plant
AVEVA Plant SCADA offers superior operational context and built-in functionalities that consolidate, simplify and optimize control. It streamlines your operations for efficiency, reliability and safety.
Intuitive configuration tools and powerful engineering features give you control of all your information, even as you add more data sources.
Robust visualization helps you see how to optimize operations now—and continues doing so as you change your design, process and operations over time.
Empowering operators on the plant floor
Plant SCADA keeps taking on data sets as you add them. A context-aware consolidated view of operations and enhanced visualization capabilities let operators use them efficiently.
- Context-aware SCADA visualization with an out-of-the-box situational awareness layout provides flexible, consistent and rich context for operators.
- Equipment-driven interface gives operators real-time, holistic situational context that helps them improve efficiency and take timely corrective action.
- A single interface seamlessly integrates alarming, trending, interlocks and control data together across multiple monitors without the need for coding.
- Minimal visual distractions let operators make timely decisions that mitigate risk and operational downtime.
- Alarm indicators quickly draw operators' attention and help locate the source of anomalies and their severity.
- Alarm shelving lets you temporarily silence alarms for a specific duration or until a specified time—with the ability to re-shelve as needed.
- Define up to 8 causes, responses and consequences for your alarms to give your operators the information they need to deal with abnormal situations.
- An instant visual alarm summary shows the highest priority alarm for each piece of equipment, focusing operators on abnormal situations.
- A wide selection of configurable symbols follows industry best practices for situational awareness and abnormal situation management.
- Inclusive symbol library significantly reduces time you spend building graphics while still letting you customize objects for your unique needs.
- Integrated development environment, modern graphics system and workspace concept reduce the time you spend building complex layouts.
- Equipment templates simplify design by reusing, duplicating and propagating changes.
- Deploy changes live without interrupting operations, stopping data gathering or taking systems offline.
- Centralized project deployment provides controlled transfer of project changes to servers and clients, native version control with local and remote rollback, and delta-only transfer.
- Unique Cicode programming language gives you deep customization and flexibility in design and scripting.
- HTML5 web client (local network)
- Plant SCADA Access Anywhere extension (external network)
- Real-time reporting
- Process analyst trending
- Statistical process control module (SPC)
- Architectural flexibility for centralized or distributed systems, inclusive of clustering
- Client and server redundancy
- 150+ communication drivers, including native integration to Schneider Electric devices
- Role-based user security permissions
- Multi-language support
Access Plant SCADA from anywhere
Three configurations let users visualize, collaborate and execute regardless of where they are or what device they have. Users can securely monitor, control and troubleshoot plant equipment or processes from any location, on any device, at any time.
AVEVA Plant SCADA desktop client – full-featured desktop application for panel-based and control room-based workstations. This is the traditional SCADA experience for stationary operations users.
AVEVA Plant SCADA web client – brings industrial graphics to your casual and mobile users. This read-only visualization is a simple way to monitor production or process status as well as access KPI and operational dashboards.
AVEVA Plant SCADA Access Anywhere – offers remote or mobile users read/write secure access to a complete Plant SCADA application with any HTML5-compliant web browser on any device.
AVEVA Plant SCADA Resources
Extensibility across AVEVA’s software portfolio
AVEVA’s market-leading HMI and supervisory visualization, collaboration and analytics software gives your team holistic operations control with unparalleled flexibility and convenience. A complete set of capabilities improves operational excellence from edge to enterprise.
Process database integrated with operations control enabling access to your process, alarm and event history data
AI-infused SaaS application to visualize and optimize operations using predictive asset and process analytics.
SaaS application for skills development, knowledge sharing and collaboration management across facilities and teams.
Discover the Latest News and Resources
Check out the latest news, blogs, events, webinars, and success stories.