Cloud Platform Marketing Manager – London, UK
Solutions Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be measured by the success of the Cloud platform you will manage and associated solutions. By working very closely with the Product Management team, you will be responsible for defining the product/solution messaging ensuring that they address the customer business problems, competitive positioning and capturing relevant market trends. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programmes that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
Reporting to the Solutions Marketing Manager, you will act as the Voice of the Customer to the product team and company. This includes gaining a deep understanding of – and driving – customer engagement with the product, throughout their life cycle. Working with external research, analyst sources and with key internal stakeholders, you will translate product requirements into a Go-To-Market plan. This plan will identify target buyers, value proposition, brand awareness and lead generation activities for the current financial year. It will also set out the sales enablement tools and training required to deliver sales success.
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates Cloud Platform in the market by translating the technology messaging into business benefits relevant to different target audiences.
- Sales and Channel enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and channel team; develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products and assist sales and the partner team to close deals.
- Product launch – plan and execute creative launches.
- Market intelligence – become an expert in our buyers and key segments your products/solutions target, the buying processes and cycle; know your competition and how to differentiate AVEVA in relevant markets.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and the marketing programmes that drive demand for your products in collaboration with the strategy and field marketing teams.
- Analysts & Influencers Programmes – you will identify key Influencers that are critical to work with to grow your products/solutions market awareness; by working with the Communication team, you will get involved in product briefings and communicate with your audiences on a regular basis ensuring that they all recognise your products differentiation and are aware of the latest announcements.
- Content Theme Creation – based on your market knowledge and your product differentiation you will work with the Content and Creative teams to ensure we have plenty of compelling CTAs for your campaigns: white papers, blogs, videos, infographics, etc.).
- Customer Loyalty & Engagement – you will possess strong data analytics skills and gain in-depth knowledge of your existing and prospective customers; you will be measured on the customer retention and will focus on improving the customer loyalty through regular newsletters, product demos and campaigns; you will also build stronger links with customers via customer advisory boards and forums (online and face to face); these interactions will help you to continually evolve your buyer personas and identify customers willing to issue PRs, case studies and become AVEVA Champions. You will work closely with the Communication team to execute the customer programmes; customer advisory boards, customer focus groups and user groups; work closely with the product management to understand and influence product road map based on the customer feedback.
- Accountability – you will manage your own KPIs: MQLs, ROI and pipeline tracking, website metrics tracking, effectiveness of your campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3–5 years’ product marketing experience in the SaaS space
- Experience in launching SaaS solutions/products
- Knowledge of recurring revenue models for subscription/SaaS
- Understand the impact of SaaS model on marketing and sales pipeline planning
- Analytical and research / market analysis experience
- Strong data analytics skills
- Experience of planning digital demand generation programs
- Budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate team player and a self-starter
- Able to travel
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply using our candidate portal by clicking here
and including your CV and covering letter. Vacancy reference VN849.
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.