Support sales and management in the commercial contracting process by working closely with AVEVA’s lawyers to review and revise new and existing standard legal agreements (primarily software license agreements, service and support agreements, and maintenance agreements) with AVEVA’s customers throughout EMEA. He/She will report to the Commercial Manager for the EMEA Region.
Responsible for overall customer contracting effectiveness and efficiency within EMEA with focus on DACH and Southern Europe.
He/She is expected to be well acquainted with AVEVA Corporate Compliance Standards. He/She will administrate customer contracts in the lifecycle of a contractual relationship. He/She will work closely with other departments, including sales, licensing and finance to enable a continuous and constant information flow. Responsibilities include:
- Creation of contract proposals, verification of appropriateness/completeness of information, initiation and monitoring of signature process (electronically/physically), storage;
- Creation of various contract related documents (amendments, suspensions, terminations etc.);
- Markup of contract proposals with guidance from the In house Legal Counsel;
- Maintenance/ housekeeping of physical and electronic contract databases (including amongst other Microsoft SharePoint folders, DocuSign);
- Overall communication will take place in English (60%) and German (40%);
- Corporate housekeeping: i.e. gathering of trade register excerpts, communication with notaries, etc.
Important Working Relationships:
As part of a service providing department it is important that the Contract Admin fulfills his/her duties with a service oriented, open-minded, communicative and self-confident mindset and easily integrates in international teams with strongly customer-oriented expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- More than 3 years working experience in an internationally operating company as part of a procurement team;
- Fluent in German/English both verbally and in writing;
- Enjoys surveilling accurateness in documents and processes;
- Enjoys taking responsibility for documents and processes;
- Enjoys improving standards and processes in a young, fast-growing and strongly customer oriented business environment, solution orientation;
- Profound skills with Microsoft Office Software.
How to Apply:
Full applications, including a CV and covering letter quoting reference number VN 1194 should be emailed to [email protected].
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.