To supply power to two-thirds of Indiana and 16 counties in Ohio, Vectren Corporation relies on an enterprise asset management system powered by AVEVA software. With it, Vectren can track 6,000 unique assets and more than 33,000 individual spare parts, ensuring that maintenance is performed on time and plants stay up and running.
- Eliminate inefficiencies in scheduling maintenance
- Track completed work
- Reduce operations, maintenance, and capital spending
- Reduce overall operations, maintenance and capital spending, while maintaining high availability within plants and continuously and efficiently serving customers
- Supplies continuous and efficient power to two-thirds of Indiana and 16 counties in Ohio
- Enabled management to capture and analyze data about maintenance work
- Efficiently tracks 6,000 unique assets and more than 33,000 individual spare parts, keeping track of work orders and labor time
- Ascertains key performance indicators and benchmarks throughout the maintenance operation
"Being able to track information about planned and unplanned work was one of the key performance indicators we were trying to improve on. Because of the way the enterprise asset management system interfaces with the workforce time-tracking program, we are able to get to this data much more easily."
– David Reherman, Reliability Engineer