Global engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) firm, Burns & McDonnell has been operating for more than 120 years and works with a wide variety of industries. Faced with the challenge of how best to bring all project data into a common and fully accessible location, project manager Joe Puglisi explains how the team uses AVEVA Asset Information Management to enhance data integration and collaboration.
- Enhance project data integration
- Improve collaboration throughout projects
- Disparate project data, documents, and models across various locations
- Data visualization through a common user interface simplifies access and brings significant time savings
- Project data in a single location streamlines project handovers