With AVEVA Laser Model Interface you can:
- Capture an asset’s as-built configuration into the AVEVA 3D design environment, quickly, accurately and economically.
- Accurately measure discrepancies between as-designed and as-built models.
- Reverse-engineer selected elements into fully intelligent 3D models.
- Accurately position and clash check new 3D design in situ within an existing installation.
- Reduce or eliminate the need for costly on-site welding, through more accurate prefabrication.
- Communicate design intent; check installation compatibility.
- Position a plant model in an accurately surveyed model of its planned site.
- Verify compatibility of modules prefabricated at different locations, before shipment to site.
- Exploit laser models with other AVEVA tools, such as AVEVA Global for collaborative multi-site working, or AVEVA Clash Manager for better design quality.
AVEVA Laser Model Interface’s open interface means users can select a laser scanning system best suited to their needs. It currently supports systems from:
- Leica Geosystems HDS
- Trimble Dimensions
What’s more, laser-scan data from different systems can be handled simultaneously. This is ideal for global, multi-site projects, which may use more than one scanning system.