- Advanced, intuitive graphical user interface for maximum productivity
- Integrated information - view information from other modules, other AVEVA applications, and other systems
- Flexibility - select grid or single record views according to need.
- Information accessibility - group, sort and filter information for the task in hand
- User configurable - use the default layout or create multiple individual layout styles according to need or preference
- Modular solution - easy to deploy, extend and maintain
Select from the drop-down for more information about the individual products.
Select the Downloads tab for product brochures.
AVEVA Planning supports the assignment of all critical resource requirements and provides a clear overview of the entire project. It enables users to make decisions and act on the basis of up-to-date plans. It closes the planning, control and feedback loop, even across multiple projects.
- Graphic, interactive rough-cut planning and scheduling, including resource levelling
- Creation and management of work packages
- 3D model integration, validating construction plans through time-based simulations
- Earned Value management
- Material requirements and availability indicators
- Colour-coded 3D model vies for project or work package status reporting
AVEVA Catalogue Manager is a dedicated, application-agnostic product which can be used at enterprise, regional or project level to create and maintain control of bulk material catalogue and specification data. It enables consistency of component data across consuming systems, including Engineering, Design, Materials Management and Procurement. It works in conjunction with a customer’s preferred 3D design and resource management systems, whether AVEVA's or from third parties.
- Consistent, accurate component coding
- Highly configurable catalogue structure
- Rapid specification generation
- 3D design integration, for consistency between Design and Materials Management
- Strict governance of catalogue datasets and naming/numbering rules
- Integrates with a wide range of 3D design, materials management and procurement systems
AVEVA Material enables the creation and refinement of all basic data, such as design/engineering, drawings, materials, equipment, Bills of Materials, procurement, expediting/logistics, and stock and warehouse management.
- Detailed material requirement analysis, including steel requirements
- Catalogues for handling both project-specific and standard materials items
- Procurement scheduling for long-lead items
- Material expediting, managing deliveries and receipt on site
- Reporting and data extraction for detailed analysis
- Special functions for handling the highly specialised Marine outfitting process
AVEVA Production is a comprehensive tool for the detailed planning, monitoring and control of the entire lifecycle of shop and work orders - from their creation, scheduling and release, through the issuing, reserving and picking of materials, to reporting operations.
It takes the work packages created in AVEVA Planning and breaks them down into controllable items.
- Work preparation and detailed construction planning
- Work execution support
- 3D model integration for simplified kitting and time-based simulations of work packages
- Accurate reporting of progress and estimates to completion, utilising colour-coded model views
- Definition of precise material requirements and materials issuing
- Special functions for storing prefabricates, such as pipe spools, doors, hatches and ladders
- Dedicated functions for quality management and control