AVEVA WorkMate meets the needs of plant operations professionals concerned with:
- Modification Project Management and Change Management
- Preventative maintenance programmes
- Inspection Management
- Work Order Management
- Work Permit & Safe Job Analysis
- Offshore Logistics
It integrates with a wide range of popular enterprise systems, including SAP, Primavera and Documentum, supports multiple classification systems, and features flexibly configurable workflows supported by interactive management information dashboards.
Workmate comprises four powerful modules. Select from the drop-down above for the key features of each.
During maintenance, inspections or modifications, access to the right information is vital. The ability to clearly define spare parts lists, drawings and data sheets, and make them easily accessible to the entire organization, greatly reduces the time spent on searching for, and validating, information. It also significantly reduces costly errors and rework.
AVEVA WorkMate's Technical Information Module comprehensively delivers this ability. Among other features, it provides:
- A visible, functional hierarchy from site to tag
- Attachment functionality for web links, digital pictures, documents and so on
- A comprehensive document control register with version control, commenting etc.
- Mapping of instrumentation loops and piping information
- Dynamic data sheets
- Search options amongst data sheets to find equipment with similar or same functions
- Freedom to use different nomenclatures and/or classification standards
Every Owner Operator aims to maximise profitability by minimising equipment downtime, increasing asset availability, and achieving cost-effective purchasing of equipment, spares and services. The key to achieving this is the effective planning, performance and measurement of preventative maintenance, and the rapid and efficient execution of unplanned maintenance.
WorkMate's Maintenance Module provides practical operational tools for planning and executing all the day to day work associated with plant maintenance. Its standard features include:
Work Order Management - a continuously updated overview of all planned and scheduled work orders, and their associated resources and actions
Preventative Maintenance - helps to anticipate and prevent equipment failure
Inspection Maintenance - perform the right maintenance at the optimum time
Work Permit Management - this is fully integrated into workflow, providing the ability to visualise work planning and to identify risks
Safe Job Analysis - supports the planning, review and approval of the safety issues associated with scheduled work
All organisations need tools that can make procurement services available to a range of users in a simple, understandable and easily managed way.
WorkMate's Procurement Module integrates all the different aspects of procurement on a single technology platform. It can be deployed flexibly to fulfil the particular procurement needs of an Owner Operator’s business, and provides a number of powerful features including:
Distributed Buying - support both for simple everyday purchasing use, and for the more complex requirements of the procurement professional
Centralised Buying - a compliance-assured purchasing environment accessible to all, with tools for managing negotiation, tenders and contracts
Supplier Collaboration - effective, real-time communication with the supplier
Uncertain inventory levels, incomplete stock requisitions, missing components and overdue equipment rentals are typical of the many difficulties that Owner Operators face daily in their management of the receipt, movement, location and status of materials within their plants.
WorkMate's Materials Management Module enables Owner Operators to overcome these difficulties by the efficient tracking of materials, including rental items, through their entire lifecycle - from identification on receipt, through to consumption.
The Module comprises three comprehensive management tools: Warehouse Management, Logistics Manager and Offshore Logistics. Between them these offer a number of business-enhancing features, including:
- Faster and easier implementation of stock requisitions
- Configurable setup options for each user organisation
- Automatic updating of information
- Early-warning capability for improved project control
- PDA/handheld application facility, for easy additions and adjustments on the move
- Robust change management for projects and agreements
- Container tracking
- Packing/unpacking management
- Full history and audit trail