As the world’s largest coffeehouse company, Starbucks operates more than 30,000 stores in over 80 countries worldwide. AVEVA is the foundation of the group’s manufacturing automation platform offering superior edge-to-enterprise connectivity and visibility into operations around the world.
Starbucks is working to make coffee the world’s first sustainable agricultural product and AVEVA is proud to support Starbucks as they seek to “inspire and nurture the human spirit — one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.”
- Consolidated access to all system documentation
- Complete visibility to production and operations across multiple sites
- Real-time integration of control layer to business layer
- Flexibility to allow for system customization
- Dissemination of data to diverse teams throughout the organization.
- Flexibility to leverage mobile devices to access data
- Data connectivity of production and inventory systems from plant floor to ERP systems
- A customized manufacturing execution system to achieve greater efficiency across multiple cross-functional teams
- Real-time transparency and visibility into inventory and operational production data
- Use of mobile devices to empower decision making for operators on the floor
- Customized operations management interface allowing greater insight and control of data in context.
- “Shop floor to top floor” visibility for all production and inventory data across multiple lines and plants
- Integrated HMI/SCADA platform as a foundation for superior industrial process control
- Company-wider unified lines-of-sight enhancing operational efficiency
- Mobile access to data allowing operators to make real-time actionable decisions