Modelling to Express Your Information Technology Standards
- Adopt the recommended best practices for managing multiple taxonomies in a class library
- Use industry/corporate/regional layers and constructs for modeling information into classes, functional and physical, attributes at different levels.
- Use the facility/project standards Layer to inherit the layers of the information above and easily carve out project-specific standards.
- Present your class library in different languages to suit the needs of a multilingual workforce/clientele.
- Set baseline quality assurance rules on compliance, consistency, and completeness – all described and articulated in standards.
- With quality rules defined – you have a framework in the digital asset solution to start building your dashboard or reports to give you status updates
- Raise red flags where a non-compliant situation is highlighted and/or corrective action is required.
Share, View and Export Information Standards Easily
- Can be rapidly deployed
- Fully compatible with software systems from other vendors
- Available as a SaaS solution through AVEVA’s cloud platform, so view access can be easily provided.
- Standards can also be exported via Spreadsheets, XML Documents or an Information Standards Deliverables Matrix (A view of standard information in terms of tags and who is responsible and accountable for what information that is associated with those tags)
Low Start Up Cost
- A simple one-off annual fee on a per-project, or corporate, basis
- Avoid the risk of costly engineering errors and possible project overruns
- Be in control of your data at all times
- Use industry-standard templates such as CFIHOS
- Set up instantly with out-of-the-box functionality
Information Standards existing in a document or spreadsheet format causes inconsistencies in the modelling of Information Standards, Governance and Sharing of data. The Information Standards Management Solution helps digitize these aspects and brings seamless adoption of ISO 15926 enabling the availability of structured operational information at the time of handover - reducing both effort and cost.
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Reduce Delays in Plant Startup
The transfer and validation of numerous documents across multiple disciplines and partners can cause delays during the construction of a complex asset. Mitigate these delays by choosing a digital, data-centric approach for an on-time, on-budget startup.
Interdisciplinary Design for Industrial Plants
Gaining the ability to view potential errors, clashes, and dead-ends require design teams to be in regular contact with external partners, and systems that are fully capable of interoperability and collaboration across all workflows.
Designed for touch, AVEVA Engage combines market-leading 3D visualization with a seamlessly connected view of project and asset information.
AVEVA™ Asset Information Management
AVEVA Asset Information Management a powerful Asset Information Management solution for engineering and operations. It brings together information from multiple sources and in multiple formats to enable users across your business to securely access, visualize, validate and collaborate on the Digital Twin data.
Source Control & Change Control
The key to maintaining a SCADA system is having documented Source Control & Change Control systems.
SCADA Health Audit
A dashboard, list, and formal write-up documenting the state of your SCADA system. SCADA reliability affects production.