Create a connected ocean through marine software solutions
Supply chain disruption, increased fuel costs, and environmental impact place a heavy burden on marine operations.
Simply reacting to these issues is not enough. Vessels are collaborating across design, engineering and operations to make ships more fuel efficient—now and in the future.
“With AVEVA, our team has developed one-touch ship design that unifies data and minimizes rework, ensuring that our vessel design is as efficient as possible.”
Jeff Schaedig, Supervisor, Engineering & Technical Solutions, NASSCO
Sailing toward sustainability and decarbonization
- Reduce your carbon footprint with lower emissions.
- Visualize operational data in the cloud.
- Analyze data to manage risk in marine projects.
See how ABS is using powerful live insights to reduce fuel costs and meet decarbonization goals.
Reduce downtime and improve operational efficiency
- Streamline vessel design.
- Spend less time on rework.
- Improve collaboration between design and engineering teams across multiple sites or the entire enterprise.
See how General Dynamics NASSCO unifies data and minimizes rework for efficient vessel design.
Empower your workforce
- Build a connected operational system to give workers more agility.
- Attract and retain a new generation of workers with digitalized workflows.
- Improve workforce skills and efficiency through training.
See how Delfi uses real-time system data from a 3D interface to train maritime crews.
Create an agile, optimized value chain
- Ensure product quality by minimizing waste and increasing sustainability.
- Improve agility to balance supply and demand fluctuations.
- Visualize the entire global supply chain to improve operations.
See how Yinson uses a data-led design operating model that gives engineers complete control during all project stages.
Improve regulatory compliance and collaboration
- Better support the increasing demand for retrofit projects.
- Streamline processes and reduce the costs of retrofitting.
- Improve productivity to meet expedited customer requirements.
See how Hanla NMT streamlined their process from point cloud data to 3D modeling to avoid unnecessary work.
AVEVA products for the Marine economy
AVEVA™ Hull Design
Formerly Known As AVEVA Hull
AVEVA Hull Design is a powerful application for the detailed design and creation of production information for all types of ship hull structures.
AVEVA™ PI System™
Collect, aggregate, and enrich real-time operations data for immediate problem-solving and easily deliver formatted data to enterprise applications and advanced analytics.
AVEVA™ Unified Engineering
Engineer and collaborate across all project phases and multi-discipline teams in a single data-centric platform.
AVEVA Enterprise SCADA
Formerly Known As OASyS
The most trusted Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software for enterprise oil and gas pipeline and gas distribution operations worldwide.
AVEVA™ E3D Design
Formerly Known As AVEVA Everything 3D
Access the world's most technologically advanced 3D design solution for the process plant, marine, and power industries.
AVEVA™ Unified Operations Center for Marine
UOC for Marine provides end-to-end visibility across shipyards and the digital ship for a sustainable and optimized industrial marine operation.
Why the marine industry needs to get comfortable being uncomfortable
Moving out of your comfort zone and embracing short-term pain for long-term gain