AVEVA enables 19 of the top 20 energy companies worldwide to drive faster engineering, more reliable operations, and better supply chain management.
What is the Hydrogen economy?
The hydrogen economy refers to a future in which hydrogen serves as a significant source of energy, accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral world. Hydrogen is already an important industrial commodity, and demand is forecasted to skyrocket as it gains major new applications in hard-to-abate industries and in the global clean energy market. This projection is contingent on industry’s ability to scale up low- or no-carbon processes and infrastructure for hydrogen production and distribution.
Multiple pathways to design a hydrogen production facility
- Model different approaches to design a hydrogen production facility.
- Evaluate the carbon emissions intensity for the entire system.
- Increase engineering efficiency to accelerate the design phase.
Learn how Technip Energies is getting ready to support current and future demand for all hydrogen types.
Scalable capabilities to model and monitor operations in real time
- Accurately predict CO2 recovery with rigorous modeling.
- Unify project process data at scale to enable cost-effective monitoring of operations.
- Analyze asset performance in real time in the cloud.
Learn how Airbridge is using industrial software to help decarbonize the industry.
Accelerating the abatement of carbon emissions
- Reduce costs of carbon capture facilities design
- Increase collaboration of disparate teams during the engineering phase.
- Accelerate and standardize design.
Learn how Aker Carbon Capture improved engineering efficiency and developed a modular process approach to design carbon capture units faster.
Improve asset reliability and safety with AI-based insights
- Shift from reactive maintenance to a proactive strategy.
- Eliminate unplanned downtime and minimize costs.
- Maximize value through an asset’s complete lifecycle.
See how Air Liquide dramatically lowered maintenance costs with centralized data services.
AVEVA products for hydrogen economy
AVEVA Process Simulation
Formerly Known As SimCentral Simulation Platform
Design sustainable processes, products, and plants at the speed the market demands. AVEVA Process Simulation moves beyond linear, wasteful workflows to enable a circular, sustainable world.
AVEVA™ Unified Engineering
Engineer and collaborate across all project phases and multi-discipline teams in a single data-centric platform.
AVEVA™ PI System™
Collect, aggregate, and enrich real-time operations data for immediate problem-solving and easily deliver formatted data to enterprise applications and advanced analytics.
AVEVA Insight delivers actionable information and Artificial Intelligence capabilities to help your teams improve asset reliability and operational performance.