Industrial software that inspires people to shape a sustainable future
Discover how our software can increase energy efficiency, help reduce waste, boost circularity throughout engineering and operations, to maximize sustainable performance.
Learn how global laundry giant Henkel is working with AVEVA to realize their sustainability goals innovating and digitizing operations and driving energy efficiency increases of 16% as part of their efforts to become climate positive.
Discover how we are working with global biofuels leader, Neste, to drive digital innovation for sustainable outcomes throughout their business and support them on their journey towards carbon neutrality by 2035.
Veolia Water Technologies
Discover how AVEVA's cloud-based engineering solution is helping Veolia empower a connected workforce, foster greater collaboration and efficiency, while helping realize their sustainability ambitions and deliver greater value for their customers.
Schneider Electric Smart Factory - Batam
Discover how AVEVA worked with the smart factory team at Schneider Electric to co develop the lean discrete management software which enabled the factory to streamline its operations in the cloud, becoming a WEF Lighthouse and a model for Schneider's wider smart factory program.
AVEVA LIFE Values
Our AVEVA LIFE values underpin everything we stand for and do at AVEVA. Our values are our collective DNA and continue to help us align all of our activities to our shared corporate ethos and aspirations.
Our Vision and Mission
We aspire to a world where economic growth supports environmental sustainability, with better living standards for the communities where we and our customers operate.
Sustainability in Our Operations
We're committed to minimizing our carbon emissions, increasing the use of recycling opportunities and reducing our use of valuable natural resources. We are continually improving the way in which we capture and record our emissions data. Our vision is to:
- Seek to continually improve the environmental and sustainability performance of our real estate;
- Develop collaborative relationships with suppliers, vendors and interested parties locally, regionally and worldwide, to facilitate knowledge exchange;
- Devise an internal environmental standard to enable ongoing performance measurement;
- Reduce the consumption of energy and reliance on fossil fuels, adopting, where possible, renewable energy sources;
- Minimize and actively manage waste aiming to send zero waste to landfill;
- Purchase sustainable goods and services where practicable;
- Reduce water consumption in our offices;
- Encourage colleagues to commute to work by sustainable modes of transport, where possible;
- Implement procedures for sustainable construction, refurbishment and maintenance of buildings;
- Foster a collaborative culture that maximizes the expertise and abilities of colleagues;
- Provide appropriate sustainability training for our teams, and encourage everyone to apply sustainability practices at work, home and in the wider community; and comply with relevant regulations and in-country legislative requirements.
Get the latest technology announcements, insights, and customer stories within the Plant, Marine, and Infrastructure engineering industries.
Our dedicated Investor portal with the latest trading updates, Annual Report and results, Regulatory News and Investor Proposition.
AVEVA’s industrial software spans engineering, operations, and performance for industries worldwide.
Action for Good
AVEVA Action for Good is an employee driven initiative, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. It’s our pledge to provide 1% of post-tax profits to support good causes around the world. We do this through a combination of corporate donations, match funding employee sponsorships and paid time off.