180 million square meters of infrastructure
are monitored by AVEVA technology
Achieve more with AVEVA infrastructure software solutions
Drive sustainability and create a circular economy
- Reduce waste, preserve quality of natural resources, and optimize energy efficiency.
- Protect natural resources.
- Meet green building sustainability indexes and net zero carbon goals.
See how University of California, Davis is using operational data to achieve carbon neutrality by 2025.
Improve operational agility and resilience
- Empower workers to make rapid decisions for service disruptions or crisis situations.
- Enable remote situational awareness, monitoring, and control.
- Protect critical data with backup and redundancy.
See how smart city Nava Raipur increased visibility and reduced response times by 60%.
Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce energy and operational costs while delivering reliable, safe, and efficient services.
- Improve the comfort and efficiency of buildings.
- Deliver clean drinking water and improved water reclamation.
See how Puerto Rico Water & Sewage Authority increased output to 30+ million gallons of water
Empower transformation of work
- Build a connected workforce enabling remote operations.
- Digitalize to attract and retain new generation of workers.
- Improve workforce efficiency and skills enablement through effective training.
See how Gori Water Plant operates up to 500 plants from one centralized location.
Ensure asset reliability and safety
- Increase asset reliability and performance management.
- Fine-tune asset utilization with predictive analytics.
- Improve maintenance schedules to extend asset life.
See how White House Utility District deferred a $20+ million project through improved system visibility.
AVEVA solutions span the infrastructure industry
AVEVA’s capabilities in monitoring & control, asset performance, and operations optimization is a perfect fit for data centre operators.
Cities and Facility Management
Learn why our System of Systems technology platform optimizes outcomes by combining people, assets, process, technology
Water and Wastewater
Water utilities require more efficient methods of engineering, optimization of energy supply, and contextualized compliance monitoring as they seek to expand availability of water to the general population at an affordable price. AVEVA is your trusted advisor in your sustainability and operational excellence journey.
Grid reliability is a rising concern and nations are working towards digitization of transmission and distribution grids, maximizing the utilization of assets in the grids as well as modernizing the automation infrastructure.
Our software portfolio includes solutions that are used in every type of transportation infrastructure, from metro railways to tunnel operations.