Our inclusive culture sets out how we strive to enable an environment of inclusion, wellbeing, and opportunity for all our people and communities.
- Implemented workstreams to boost our global hiring of women
- Transitioned to a quarterly employee engagement survey for an agile response to feedback
- Joined The 5% Club, committing to employing 5% of our workforce in “Earn & Learn” positions within five years
- Provided access the LinkedIn Learning platform to all employees globally
- Continue to roll out our interview skills training and harmonize our competency interviewing frameworks to ensure our recruitment practices follow DEI best practices.
- Improve and refine our approach to workforce planning for our early-career hires
- Launch our Reach program, aimed at supporting and growing leadership talent across three groups: aspiring leaders, mid-level leaders, and senior-level leaders
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
At AVEVA, our people are at the heart of our business, and we are proud to have such a diverse, multi-cultural, and vibrant employee group.
We are committed to creating conditions that encourage and value diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and promote respect, dignity, and belonging. We encourage employees to speak up and bring their whole selves to work.
Our 2030 Gender Equality Goals
At AVEVA, we’re committing to providing our employees with the support, training, and opportunities they need to succeed in their roles at AVEVA and realize their career aspirations.
To do this, we’ve established initiatives and programs in:
- Performance management and leadership growth
- Unleashing potential through learning
- Cultivating early career talent
“Half of all employees around the world need to upskill or reskill by 2025 to embrace new responsibilities driven by automation and new technologies, and accelerated by the pandemic.” – World Economic Forum, “Future of the Jobs Report” 2020.
At AVEVA, we nurture a culture that supports and develops the health, personal growth, and wellbeing of our people.
Our wellbeing focus areas include health: physical, mental, and financial wellbeing; work: positive and flexible workplace environments; personal growth: personal resilience, supportive networks, and community engagement; and connections: celebrating positive relationships and open conversations.
- Supporting our employees through change and growth with wellbeing toolkits
- Assessing employee engagement and adapting the organization when necessary to support employee needs
- Giving teams more flexibility to work remotely
AVEVA recognizes that being able to give back to the community is important to our employees and a way we put the AVEVA Values into action.
- AVEVA Action for Good is an employee-driven initiative, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Through this initiative, AVEVA pledges to donate 1% of our net profits each year to charitable causes. AVEVA achieves this pledge through a combination of paid time off, which employees spend on charitable activities, and direct donations to charitable organizations.
- AVEVA Forest, our tree-planting partnership, supports a variety of reforestation projects around the world. This partnership aligns our sustainability ambitions with our employee wellbeing priorities. AVEVA Forest enables employees to recognize their colleagues by planting a tree in honor of that employee’s contributions. A tree planting is also a part of the welcome package for new team members who have chosen to plant their roots in AVEVA.