Our inclusive culture sets out how we strive to enable an environment of inclusion, wellbeing, and opportunity for all our people and communities.
- Launched our global DEI policy
- Pledged to significantly increase gender representation within AVEVA with our 30/40/50 target
- Committed to reducing the gender pay parity gap to less than 1% by 2030
- Launched new programs to support employee upskilling and equip our people and their managers with knowledge and understanding to advance wellbeing
- Drive improvements on all DEI themes as described in our new five-year strategic plan for DEI
- Increase the number of early careers opportunities at AVEVA and continue to invest in upskilling our workforce
- Progress our culture and maintain employee engagement on topics impacting wellbeing, including COVID-19, integration, and the shift to dynamic work
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
At AVEVA, our people are at the heart of our business, and we are proud to have such a diverse, multi-cultural, and vibrant employee group.
We are committed to creating conditions that encourage and value diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and promote respect, dignity, and belonging. We encourage employees to speak up and bring their whole selves to work.
Learn more about our commitments in the "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at AVEVA" section of the 2021 Sustainability Report.
Our 2030 Gender Equality Goals
At AVEVA, we’re committing to providing our employees with the support, training, and opportunities they need to succeed in their roles at AVEVA and realize their career aspirations.
To do this, we’ve established initiatives and programs in:
- Performance management and leadership growth
- Unleashing potential through learning
- Cultivating early career talent
“Half of all employees around the world need to upskill or reskill by 2025 to embrace new responsibilities driven by automation and new technologies, and accelerated by the pandemic.” – World Economic Forum, “Future of the Jobs Report” 2020.
At AVEVA, we nurture a culture that supports and develops the health, personal growth, and wellbeing of our people.
Our wellbeing focus areas include health: physical, mental, and financial wellbeing; work: positive and flexible workplace environments; personal growth: personal resilience, supportive networks, and community engagement; and connections: celebrating positive relationships and open conversations.
- Supporting our employees through change and growth with wellbeing toolkits
- Assessing employee engagement and adapting the organization when necessary to support employee needs
- Giving teams more flexibility to work remotely
AVEVA recognizes that being able to give back to the community is important to our employees and a way we put the AVEVA Values into action.
- AVEVA Action for Good is an employee-driven initiative, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Through this initiative, AVEVA pledges to donate 1% of our net profits each year to charitable causes. AVEVA achieves this pledge through a combination of paid time off, which employees spend on charitable activities, and direct donations to charitable organizations.
- AVEVA Forest, our tree-planting partnership, supports a variety of reforestation projects around the world. This partnership aligns our sustainability ambitions with our employee wellbeing priorities. AVEVA Forest enables employees to recognize their colleagues by planting a tree in honor of that employee’s contributions. A tree planting is also a part of the welcome package for new team members who have chosen to plant their roots in AVEVA.