Source Control is never as easy as it sounds. As part of this offer, a team will help collect configuration files for all your SCADA assets. Anything from PLC and SCADA configurations, to switch and firewall configurations, to smart device or instrument configurations. All this information will be populated into a source control system. This is always a first step towards maintaining a SCADA system in a controlled manner.
The team included as part of this offer has implemented change control systems for multiple clients. This experience has resulted in multiple different change control methods (from complex to very simple) being setup and documented. This offer lets you leverage this experience and documentation to setup an ideal change control system for your situation.
Successful source control and change control systems require many aspects of a SCADA system understood. In order to do this well, a team with the proper qualifications is required. This offer provides a company with the following qualifications.
- Master Alliance System Integrator
- PlantStruxure certified Alliance integration partner
- SCADA certified Alliance integration partner
- AVEVA Endorsed System Integrator Partner System Platform and InTouch
- CSIA Certified
- Automation Alliance Group partner
This offer also provides a team with the following qualifications.
- Ten Wonderware Certified Application Developers
- Eight Wonderware Certified Historian Developers
- Ten Wonderware System Platform training completions
- Six Schneider Electric Networking Certified Professionals (NCP) on staff.
- Five Schneider Electric PlantStruxure Certified Professionals
- One Palo Alto Networks Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
- One Department of Homeland Security Industrial Control Systems Cyber Security (301) Trained engineer
- Participation in multiple client Department of Homeland Security Audits
- One Licensed Electrical Engineer in the State of California
- Three Certified Project Management Professionals
Water & Wastewater
Developer Product Certifications
Established in 1998 as the industries source for all phases of Control Systems Integration. We deliver reliable and high quality solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of each client.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
Virsec Security Platform
Pioneering cybersecurity uniquely designed to protect SCADA, HMI, MES and other industrial software solutions within memory by guardrailing applications controlling industrial operations and processes to prevent dangerous attacks, like Stuxnet, Triton, Industroyer, Ransomware and more.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
SCADA Health Audit
A dashboard, list, and formal write-up documenting the state of your SCADA system. SCADA reliability affects production.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Expertise Services
Expertise to transform your business. Helping you GoDigital with multidisciplinary expertise in Industrial Automation, Industrial IT, Digital Manufacturing and IIoT for improved efficiency and quality.
AutoSave for System Platform Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for System Platform
Code-Free Custom Drivers for AVEVA
Connect scanners, printers, scales, sensors and more for easier digital transformations with AVEVA systems.