This offer provides a thorough SCADA inspection. Categories include.
- Disaster Recovery and Prevention
- System Performance
- Repository / Program Library
- Operating Risks
One of the most valuable uses for a SCADA audit is justification for modernization. Audits can also be used to establish action items and priorities for a complex facility. You have to know where you are at to plan where you are going. Below are some of the goals you might have for an audit.
- Establish your risk profile
- Expose bottlenecks
- Understand obsolescence
- Capture weak points
- Expose security issues
The SCADA audit has five deliverables.
- A dashboard (red, yellow, green) showing the status of each audited area
- A table showing each item that was audited and its individual score
- A report explaining the audited areas in detail (including metrics for some areas)
- Digital photos detailing control panels and the site in general
- Recommendations for areas of the SCADA system that could be improved
Successful SCADA audits require many aspects of a SCADA system to be reviewed and documented. In order to do this well, a team with the proper qualifications is required. This offer provides a company with the following qualifications.
- Master Alliance System Integrator
- PlantStruxure certified Alliance integration partner
- SCADA certified Alliance integration partner
- Wonderware Certified System Integrator Partner System Platform and InTouch
- CSIA Certified
- Automation Alliance Group partner
This offer also provides a team with the following qualifications.
- Five Wonderware Certified Application Developers
- Four Wonderware Certified Historian Developers
- Six Wonderware System Platform training completions
- Six Schneider Electric Networking Certified Professionals (NCP)
- Five Schneider Electric PlantStruxure Certified Professionals
- One Palo Alto Networks Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
- One Department of Homeland Security Industrial Control Systems Cyber Security (301) Trained engineer
- Participation in multiple client Department of Homeland Security Audits
- One Licensed Electrical Engineer in the State of California
- Two Certified Project Management Professionals
Water & Wastewater
Developer Product Certifications
Established in 1998 as the industries source for all phases of Control Systems Integration. We deliver reliable and high quality solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of each client.
AVEVA Plant SCADA
Formerly Known As Citect SCADA
A reliable, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA Historian, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As Historian
Empower people with high-fidelity historical data from operations, enabling them to solve problems faster, make better data-based decisions, and increase productivity.
Source Control & Change Control
The key to maintaining a SCADA system is having documented Source Control & Change Control systems.
AutoSave for InTouch
Advanced change management for Wonderware InTouch projects.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Code-Free Custom Drivers for AVEVA
Connect scanners, printers, scales, sensors and more for easier digital transformations with AVEVA systems.
Evans Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.