Our technology handprint is how we approach the positive environmental, operational, and social impact that our trusted and secure software can offer our customers.
- Invested in sustainability-themed hackathons and academic partnerships
- Launched our Sustainability Customer Advisory Board and joined WEF 2030Vision
- Secured key security and privacy program accreditations
- Establish a baseline and goals for measuring the sustainability impacts of our software
- Leverage learnings from our external partnerships and collaborations to grow our impact
- Engage with R&D to embed principles of responsible design and use throughout the product lifecycle
- Continue to invest in enhanced cybersecurity, physical security, and privacy training for employees
As a software leader, we help thousands of customers through our pioneering engineering and operations technology. Our solutions provide real-time data, overlaid with AI and predictive analytics that can support industries in improving efficiency, circularity, traceability, and resilience.
Our customers are using AVEVA software for many aspects of the energy transition, including emissions reductions, carbon capture and storage, advancing the hydrogen economy, optimization of biofuels production, and supporting renewable energy generation, transmission, and management.
We call this impact our “technology handprint,” and it’s where we believe we have the biggest opportunity to make a positive global impact.
Responsible technology design and use
At AVEVA, we understand that our solutions hold great potential to drive industry toward a more sustainable and just future. This potential comes with great responsibility to ensure that AVEVA’s products are designed and used ethically.
While still early in this journey, we have started to bring together key subject matter experts from across the business to explore these topics and organize around next steps with a focus on respect for privacy, human rights, and environmental stewardship.
Security and privacy
In a world that increasingly demands a work-from-anywhere culture, companies’ approach to security and privacy has never been more important. At AVEVA, we are committed to earning and retaining the digital trust of our customers, employees, and business partners through our data security and privacy policies practices.
As a software company that serves an increasingly connected and complex industrial world, we take security and privacy seriously. We strive to ensure alignment with the highest standards.