Our operational footprint is how we approach running our business responsibly, obtaining results the right way, and mitigating the negative environmental impacts of our operations.
- Completed a review of all GHG emissions data and set a baseline for our expanded organization
- Developed a custom model for estimating our Use of Sold Product emissions
- Committed to Business Ambition for 1.5°C and net-zero emissions across operations by 2030
- Significantly expanded our ESG disclosures in alignment with external frameworks
- Continue the shift to renewable energy across our offices and data centers
- Engage customers and suppliers on climate action opportunities and advance dynamic work and sustainable business travel through policies and practices
- Complete climate scenario analysis and further integrate climate into our risk management
- Continue to enhance AVEVA’s legal and ethical compliance program and build stakeholder trust through increased disclosure
Net-zero operations emissions by 2030
We’ve pledged to set science-based emissions reduction targets across all scopes, consistent with achieving net-zero emissions by 2050 and keeping global warming to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels.
We have also committed to net-zero operations emissions (Scopes 1 and 2) by 2030 and a 50% reduction in Scope 3 (value chain) emissions by 2030. We are working toward developing interim progress targets.
We are proud to have joined the United Nations’ Race to Zero campaign and Business Ambition for 1.5°C initiative in line with these commitments and also plan to submit our targets to the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) for independent verification before the end of the fiscal year.
We are committed to maintaining a culture that demonstrates strong business ethics. At every level of our organization, we abide by our AVEVA Values and our Business Conduct Guidelines.
Business ethics oversight begins with the Board of Directors and the Executive Leadership Team.
- The Executive ESG Committee, chaired by the CEO, monitors business ethics throughout the organization and works closely with the Audit Committee to ensure that risks are assessed, monitored, and escalated, as appropriate.
- Our Group General Counsel and Company Secretary oversee global compliance with applicable laws and regulations. They update the Board annually.
- The Audit Committee provides independent oversight of the Speak Up program.