Eastman Chemical uses AVEVA solutions to drive circularity through its engineering and chemical production operations
Eastman Chemical Company uses AVEVA E3D Design, AVEVA Engineering, and AVEVA Asset Information Management in concert to create SEIGA, Seamless EPCom Integrated Global Access. SEIGA is Eastman´s digital transformation program within its worldwide engineering and construction organization. It enables instant single-point access to integrated, accurate, reliable, secure data & automated workflow processes. The system is being used to develop sustainable technologies and advance a circular economy through faster capital projects. The enhanced collaboration and more efficient working are extended throughout operations.
- Implement a data-centric platform to allow teams to share and compile engineering information within a single database
- Improve collaboration amongst different teams in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance
- Better cross-team collaboration and visualization
- Streamlined data-transfer between engineering and operational teams
- Single-platform engineering processes reduce engineering errors and rework to improve overall project efficiency and quality and enable smooth engineering information handover
- Boost circularity and the development of new sustainable technologies by optimizing Eastman's capital project approach