ENEL drives agility and resilience with AI-infused AVEVA Asset Performance Management
ENEL, a leading global energy company with expertise in renewable power, adopted AVEVA APM to drive their autonomous plant vision. This enabled ENEL’s teams to pivot overnight to work from home when the pandemic struck Italy, ensuring the resiliency and continued, sustainable delivery of these critical services for the wider community.
ENEL drives agility and resilience with AI-infused AVEVA Predictive Analytics
- Embrace digital transformation to boost efficiency in line with ENEL’s digital leadership vision
- Benefit from a complete overview of plant performance in the cloud using an integrated digital platform, driving towards a fully autonomous plant.
- Fully integrated data combined with AI-infused analytics to increase performance and streamline optimization.
- Real-time asset management using advanced diagnostic tools to predict failures before they occur and cut maintenance costs
- Build openness to change and a continuous-improvement mindset to drive optimum value
- Change management and organizational mindset to create value.
- Construct tools and work processes to drive the predictive maintenance center.
- Business resilience and agility assured during COVID 19
- Over 220 real events detected early so failures were prevented
- Optimized performance across 20GW and 1275 assets of power generation.
“With AVEVA, we have put in place an innovative solution that enables us to maximize return in our new reality.”
Matteo Cantu, Digital Transformation Director, ENEL
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.