The Nava Raipur Smart City: Quality of life, smart growth, and city resilience
“We selected AVEVA as our ICT partner because we felt they had the experience, expertise, technology, and knowledge to fit with our Smart City vision. We had engaged PwC as a consultant and asked them to work with us to develop our plan. They created a tender for a technology partner, and AVEVA was the best bid for our needs. As we look to the future, we are confident that AVEVA has the software technology we need to scale and grow our operations capabilities, enabling us to support the development of Nava Raipur as a Smart City hub for Chhattisgarh.”
N N Ekka,
CEO, Nava Raipur
- Construct a world-class greenfield smart city.
- Achieve high livability through civic operational efficiency.
- Develop an infrastructure and operations plan to underpin optimized city management.
- To deliver the first environmentally sustainable smart city as the new capital of Chhattisgarh state.
- To use optimized solutions to meet the needs of citizens and businesses.
- To enhance quality of life through safe, efficient, sustainable civic amenities and planning systems.
- Real-time insight and management of critical infrastructure systems across the city.
- Better management of supply and demand for crucial civic services including water, street-lighting, electrical and sewerage services, in real time.
- Nava Raipur was designated a lighthouse for the Indian Government’s National Smart Cities Mission.