Across its six-building manufacturing complex, Hendrick needed to coordinate information, track component usage, and monitor performance. With an AVEVA enterprise management system, Hendrick has been able to pull all management capabilities into one system—and also save $1 million by consolidating warehouse management.
- Integrate Microsoft’s Business Solutions Dynamics SL financial program into a single, compatible system to manage inventory, track parts usage, and maintain a historical profile of car performance within four months
- Coordinating information across six warehouses that are operated as independent entities
- Tracking usage of approximately 150 components on each car
- Getting the system up and running within four months
- Multi-site asset management capabilities tracks inventory in all six warehouses
- Reduced cash outlay for inventory saves $400,000
- Saved $1,000,000 through reduced inventory by consolidating warehouse management
- Reduced overhead for single instance, multi-facility management and saved $65,000
- Integration with existing business and financial operations resulted in $100,000 savings
"What AVEVA has accomplished with a single system could have required four separate systems. The AVEVA solution also allows us to collect accurate performance and maintenance information to make informed decisions … this is priceless."
– Scott Lampe, Chief Financial Officer
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.