Lassila & Tikanoja, a plant in Finland that processes wood waste into fuel, achieved a 20% improvement in operating time after implementing AVEVA’s System Platform. By combining visualization, configuration, deployment, communication, security, data connectivity, and people collaboration, the solution helped manage maintenance processes and enable more efficient work cycles.
- Enable efficient work cycles and arrange timing of auxiliary and maintenance work so less production time is spent on these issues
- Seamless connection with existing corporate software and automation equipment from various manufacturers
- Existing equipment and software from different manufacturers is part of production line
- Efficiently collect and convert plant-level data into usable information
- Plant has achieved a 20% increase in operating time
"The AVEVA solution has helped in finding and eliminating the issues which slow down production. It has improved the operating time of the plant by approximately 20% as well as handles the production and work time management of the plant. I believe that many more benefits are still to come."
– Simo Vihavainen,
Maintenance Manager, Lassila and Tikanoja, plc.
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.