Collaborating with longtime partners AVEVA and KBR, bp needed only five months to integrate with laser scan, design quality, and contextual data into a cloud-accessible digital twin. This engineering model for Azeri Central East now offers all the important information for the facility in one place, enabling team members to remotely collaborate to implement maintenance operations and improve safety even before the plant is operational. With this digital twin, bp is on the way to achieving its remote operations vision.
- Increase collaboration to improve decision making
- Improve safety
- Move towards a remote-operations vision which will cut carbon
- Remote access to data produces faster and more informed decision-making
- Cloud-based collective environment increased collaboration
- Offshore maintenance can now be undertaken onshore, which reduces carbon and improves safety
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.