Wood, a leading global engineering, procurement and construction company, has worked with AVEVA to develop and build its innovative Connected Build strategy, founded on the AVEVA Unified Capital Project Execution suite, which includes construction and materials management.
“Our vision, through working with AVEVA, is to design and build projects safer, more sustainably and faster, and ultimately reduce costs. For me, the benefits of working with AVEVA are that we have similar objectives, similar values, we work together in a transparent process so that we can deliver significant value for our shared clients."
- Integrate capital project engineering and execution data into a central platform that enable Wood’s team to deliver streamlined and efficient solutions to customers
- Improve collaboration between engineering teams to speed execution cycles and accelerate build processes
- Standardize materials and construction management and streamline design processes
- Using a fully integrated construction and materials management tool on the cloud, Wood has created their Connected Build strategy as the gold standard to drive sustainable digital capital projects for diverse industries
- Integrated engineering and execution data enables Wood's teams to collaborate better to deliver projects more cost effectively and faster
- Data-transfer betweenproject teams and operations is streamlined and seamless, thanks to the cloud
- Development of a Digital Control Tower: Teams can make more efficient use of materials and construction planning leveraging automation and digital twin together with pattern recognition to predict project delays and ensure that performance stays on track.